Tuesday 8 December 2015

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate Moss (and a quick hello)

First things first - Thank you taking the time to check out my blog, I hope you enjoy my posts!

Here you will find Product reviews and recommendations, Life posts and the odd miscellaneous post on anything and everything.

So without further ado....


Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate Moss

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rimmel as a brand, they offer make up to suit everyone's taste at a fantastic price.
Recently I can't get enough of Their Lasting Finish Lipsticks in Collaboration with Kate Moss.
The lipsticks themselves are available in many different shades from chic neutrals to vibrant reds so there's plenty for you to choose from. 


They glide on like a dream, I found they have true staying power and I only need to reapply every 4 hours or so (This is good for me!). These lipsticks have a subtle yet really, really nice smell that isn't overbearing at all and i found that they didn't dry out my lips, like many budget lipsticks do . The packaging is fairly plain but the pink 'Kate' Signature adds a touch of cuteness. Priced at £5.49 from boots they are a must have budget friendly buy.


So far I have purchased three from the collection  (but I intend to buy more on my next visit to Boots)

#16- This colour is a lovely Coral shade, my favorite shades to wear are coral as they suit my skin tone really well all year round. I have been wearing this as an everyday lipstick as its not too over the top.
#22-  This colour is a fabulous vibrant red, with no shimmer or shine, but its not matte either. It has real staying power and is highly pigmented- something you don't always find with budget lipsticks and other budget makeup for that matter. I have been wearing it more recently as i have been slacking on the tan front and blue undertones really compliment my paler skin. 

#34- This colour is a is a light peachy-coral shade which  I will look amazing with a tan, unfortunately at the minute i do not have one, so i found this shade made me look slightly washed out. It is the lightest colour in the range, I have worn this few times and it has good staying power but I think I need to wear it with a tan to give an honest opinion.



I really look forward to purchasing more from the range, I will be sure to include a post when i do. 

Do you have any budget friendly lipsticks you'd recommend? let me know!


**Let me know how you think my first post went and if you enjoyed reading it (any tips are welcome with open arms!)**

1 comment:

  1. The colors are really nice and the packaging too ! ^^
    Have a nice day girl ! Xx

    Fashion Blog: www.theclassicv.com

    ReplyDelete